FIRST L/S ATTEMPT

Hello
Bob will be making his first L/S attempt  on AO51 this evening on orbit #11568 (not sure I have that correct).  It's the orbit that goes right (South to North) up the middle of the country.  I have an IC-1271A running 10 watts through 50 feet of LMR400 to a 12 turn helix.  S band is a 3 foot primestar/helix feed/3731 d/c.  Looking for contacts and/or reception results.  I may need a larger antenna, I have a 3 foot, a 4 foot and 12TVRO dish that are "waiting" for something.
This is really a kick!
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle