Re: Planning for the future, downconverter options.

 At the rate things seem to be going.  I would avoid planning anything
for the future until the designers figure out exactly what it is they want.
 I planned for the future a year ago and bought a dish and AIDC 3731 for
S band. Now according to the "experts", it's going to be useless in a
short while!
73,
Michael, W4HIJ
AMsat # 36017