From: <k7zt@cox.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: S band downlink on P3E
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:21:31 -0500

Ok, I ran S Band on AO-40 as well; my home, radio shack, and neighborhood
are covered with 2.4Gig stuff.  The ONLY interference I ever received was in
the form of
Very short burst (pops) which any noise blanker was extreamly effective at
removing.

The 5Gig band will be in the same shape as S Band is today.  I simply
don’t buy into the
Interference argument.
73's DE K7ZT,  Joe

{snip}