IMPORTANT - Symposium Hotel Reservation Information

As happened in DC if you try to book your room through the central
Crowne Plaza reservation system (toll free number) they may tell you
the dates are unavailable.  If this happens call the hotel directly
and be sure to mention the AMS group code.

If you still have problems please send me an email with your arrival
and departure dates and I will arrange to speak with the hotel
manager directly.

One thing that isn't available through the website is that we can
upgrade to the Executive rooms.  The rate for executive rooms
increases from $109 per night to  $129 per night.

73,

Emily