Re: APRS on ISS, PCSAT, and PCSAT2

> I can decode packets from PCSAT and PCSAT2, but never get a
> packet through either system.
> Packet path is ARISS,APRSAT,SGATE,WIDE.

Yes, but that is way overkill and reduces the probability of
success.
PC2 and ISS only require the path VIA ARISS.  Using a D7 or D700
With it's short packets, makes for a packet only 25 or so bytes
long.

Adding all those other hops fully DOUBLES your packet length and
halves your probbliity of success.  PCSAT itself requires the
path of VIA W3ADO-1 all the time when it is simi-operational.
We do reload it for VIA ARISS when we can command it, but that
is only during special winter-full-sun periods that last only a
few weeks.

Hope that helps
De WB4APR, Bob