dichroic plate

Hi guys,
    It appears that future satelllite operations are likely to require
operations on multiple microwave bands. Has anyone looked into the
design and construction of dichroic plates suitable for amateur band
operations? Mode S/X on P3E comes to mind as one place that might need
them? For me the mechanical aspects do not present problems. Design does
present problems as I do not have the test equipment for ¨cut and try¨
:-( . There are references on descanso.jpl.nasa.gov .

    73 de Geoff vk2tfg.