Re: S band and Eagle: an appeal for a higher leveldiscussion

It's my fault - I worked AO-40 on opening day, it was fun signals were
strong.  Before AO-40 quit working, it was unuseable due to RF polution here
in densely populated South Dakota.  I pined for the good old days of AO-13
and mode B.  So I guess the change was made for me.

The good news is you probably already have a mode B station.  Remove the
heavy dish and delicate downconverter and replace it with a cheap,
lightweight and easy to homebrew yagi.

73,
Joe
AMSAT # 21357