Eagle efficiencies

Greetings

I personally prefer lower frequencies for satellite transmitters because
of the lower path loss. Now, after viewing the power information on the
eaglepedia meeting summary, I believe electrical efficiency is another
good reason to support the lower frequencies.

>From what I saw (probably estimates), the VHF transmitter will be about
60% efficient while the C band transmitter will be about 30% efficient.

I was very happy to see a respectable 20 watts planned for the VHF output
and the same for the C band transmitter.

Thanks again to the design team. EEck out those watts and hope you have an
alternative for power storage. Some bold new idea would be great.

Patrick, N2OEQ