The solution for 2.4ghz QRM

On 9 Sep 2006 at 8:56, sco@sco-inc.com wrote:

> As more and more phones and computer networks go digital and move to
> 5.8 ghz I think that will actually clear the 2.4 ghz band for us.
> Just a layman's opinion.
>
> Les W4SCO

There is my three steps for solving the actual 2.4ghz QRM

step one:I am not an engineer but in this calculus trend did this variable X=rate of move from 2.4
to 5.8ghz has been taken in account?

Step two:Revise all the calculus and prediction including my X variable and if results are
unacceptable go to step 3

Step three:Wait 6 months and GOTO step one.

Assuming a rate of decreased is it logic to believe when eagle will be in space the S band could be
as 49mhz is today? just give a look at 49mhz it is more quiet than a couple of years ago some baby
monitor here and there

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe