Re: Sband and Eagle: an appeal for a higherleveldiscussion

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Leikhim" <rhyolite@nettally.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:47 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Sband and Eagle: an appeal for a higher
leveldiscussion

Please someone tell me that we can work L and S band modes with HEO and
linear transponders, I would become so much more interested in the hobby!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

Hi Joe, K4SAT

The HEO satellite P3E  in preparation at AMSAT-DL will use L band
for the uplink and S band for downlink.

In a separate email I have attached for you additional information about
this satellite.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico