Dr. Bob is Correct

Greetings All!

As many of you have done, I have been tracking satellite design and
for years.  If we have learned one thing, it is that this is not your Dad's
Radio.  Legacy ground gear investment is irrelevant.  We must go where the
constraints lead us. If that is to 10 GHz, then so be it.  And, digital is
the future
of Amateur Radio (and all other radios) anyway.

Besides, I will do nearly anything not to have to mess around on the roof
again with that
huge long-boomed 145 MHz cross-polarized yagi.  You could shoot you eye out!

John - K8OCL