S-Band Not 2.4 but 2.3

Ok granted 2.40 GHz to 2.45 GHz has a high noise floor and will get
worse.  So this will be a good band for uplinking.

I know it's not a satellite allocation but what about a downlink
around 2310 ~ 2390?  Or maybe 2300 ~ 2302? I also know that some
countries have lost access to 2.302 GHz  to 2.4 GHz (VK is one) but
as a downlink no one is stopping us from listening there.

Or must a satellite transmitters be compliant with all international
allocations?  Or maybe 2300 ~ 2302 would upset to many other users?