BEFORE IT IS READY

This is released before we are ready.   We have much more documentation,
analysis, etc. to provide.  It will be forthcoming.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/eagle/EaglePedia/index.php?title=San_Diego_Digital_Meeting&direction=next&oldid=2822

Bob
N4HY

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los