Re: S-band on Eagle

 Hi all,

  On this subject but coming from a slightly different angle I note that Paul Rinaldo is going to be speaking at the Symposium next month about

  "the Amateur-Satellite radiofrequency spectrum, its origins, the status of allocations and possibilities for improvement"

  It would seem that it might be a good opportunity to consider trying to obtain additional or alternative S band allocations for the amateur satellite service either just below or well away from the existing 2.4-2.45GHz one.

  Then we might be able to use our existing equipment in a lower noise environment?

  Yes - I know - many of us would still have to buy new crystals......

  73

  Graham G3VZV