Re: S-Band Down Link P3E/Eagle

----- Original Message -----
From: "WILLIAMS MICHAEL" <k9qho6762@sbcglobal.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 2:13 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] S-Band Down Link P3E/Eagle

> One thing is certain, P3E will provide a real world test of S-band down
link capability. It will then be perfectly clear if the decision to delete
it from the Eagle was a wise choice.

>   Mike
>   K9QHO
>   AMSAT 33589

Hi Mike, K9QHO

The real world test of the S-band downlink capability has been already made
using AO40 and by my personal experience I would like to add to it the
S-band downlink of OSCAR-13 and this is why the S-band downlink will be
used again for P3E

73" de

i8CVS Domenico