Eagle modes

Greetings

Happy to have read about the design changes for eagle. Sorry so many
people are upset about S band not being there. Wont it be on Phase 3E?

I was very impressed that the amsat design team wants to please a large
number of users without requiring large investments in ground stations.

Better to accommodate as many as possible instead of evryone subsidizing a
project for a select few high tech types.

I will continue to donate to eagle in the future. Thanks to the design
committee, patrick N2OEQ