S band heo

Hello
I think we beat this one to pieces-but-. Is it possible for the "higher ups" to reevaluate the lack of S band on our next HEO?  I am greatfull our DL friends will have S band downlink.  Perhaps if that effort is positive then our next bird will have it also.  Lets just not close the book on it.  I live near Seattle lots and lots of all kinds of QRM and my S band (on a dish) is fine just a click here and there.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle