Icom IC91A for FM sat work?

Hello everyone,

I am planning to retire my 20 year old dual-band HT, and replace it with
a current model.  I would like to get a handheld that will work well for
FM satellite work as well as normal repeater operation.  I know that the
Kenwood D7A is popular, and I have heard some mention of the Icom W32 in
the past.  Has anyone tried the new Icom IC91A for FM sat work?  Can it
simultaneously transmit and receive?  I generally like this over some of
the new rigs due to it being a bit more "normal" sized to operate with
big fingers.

Ken, N0HRL