DL62/63/72/73

I forgot to advise that I will be in SO50 and AO51..
The Thue 7th in SO50 at 2304 UTC and the Frid 8th at 0335 and 1553 UTC the
three pass are very high so GL all, in case of no QSOs again I will be in
the police department because the intersection of the 4 grids is a small and
alone road , many thanks to KC0TGY/XE3 for give me this 4 grids :-)
73 de Al
XE2AT