Journal Articles

Everyone,

Attention all you authors out there. I am calling for more articles for the Journal. I would like to have anything you would like to publish by September 22nd. Articles on many subjects about amateur satellites are interesting and are good subjects for the Journal.

Get your computers warmed up and fly those fingers over the keyboard and send me something!

Thanks very much.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ