Re: G5400 and TS-790 under Lunix??

Hi Will,

I have used a KCT with Linux, but it was some time ago.

The driver I used was from f6fbb at
ftp://ftp.f6fbb.org/pub/f6fbb/distrib/kct/.  It is quite old now, so may
need some changes to work with the latest kernels.

I still have a KCT but not a computer I can plug it into.  If I get a
chance this weekend I will download the driver and see if I can get it
installed.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt

--