XE2AT NEW GRIDS !!!!!!

Hi boys tomorrow Tuesday 5th I will fly to a little town close to the
DL75/76 boundary.
I will try if the pasangers are in time to be in both pass of AO51 1434 and
1612 UTC, cross your fingers :-)
GL to all
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps I have almost 15 QSLs to answer , sorry about delay but I have some
problems with the printer, I will send back soon, be patience :-) my status
is now 99.9 in answer the QSLs