IC-475 Repair Inquiry

I am having a problem in the PLL section of my IC-475 radio.  It doesn't
appear to be the classical "bad trimmer capacitor" problem seen in a
Google search for Icom Radios.  In my case the 30.72mHz Reference
Oscillator, Q17, is not operating.

I would like to hear direct from anyone else having that problem.  I
would also like to find out how to access the Icom Service
Bulletins/Notes for these radios.  I used to be able to go directly to a
library of these notes but they seem to have either walled them off from
direct access or I am not searching in the right URLs now.

--
Roy -- W0SL