Icom 910 Aux Switching

Keith

   With the help of  K5VH I was already working on your question of aux
switching the 910. I'am working towards using my 70 watt amp for TX L-band.
Per Toms help I am using a reed relay from radio shack & perf board. I was
successful in using the ACC socket, pin 2 & 3 to switch the relay on & off,
controlling 12V to my 1270 Mhz amp PTT. Works great when you key the mike &
with Wisp it correctly TX's my TNC & 1270 amp automatically.

73 Bruce KG4YEV