Re: ionic propulsion motor

On 2 Sep 2006 at 14:05, Robert McGwier wrote:

Here is the page in English.

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2006/09/01/smart-moon.html

Thank's Robert for the link i don't put the link as he don't have the link to the AFP (L'Agence
France-Presse) who present the animation but now more information is available and thank's also to
Domenico I8CVS for the reminder about the electrical problem with the arcjet motor .

This one is a new one i was under the impression as per my readings it was a mechanical valve
malfunction? if the pump motor was electrically driven it could be an electrical problem as much as
a mechanical one?

But "one way or another" (the song:)) the result is the same AO-40 does not TX anymore.

P.S. Hope my english is improving...;)

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe