Re: WD9EWK and AO-51 V/S, Saturday (2 Sep) morning

My Idea-
Personally, I'd love to have RX squelch of some sort on the V/S mode.

It appears to me that it makes it more difficult for some to know when they
are hearing the bird without the quieting effect of PL access. But is good
to hear the carriers/illegals. Maybe its a tossup. How about a little of
both ways?

73 Ernie W8EH

--

Ernie Howard, Jr    W8EH    Middletown, Ohio
E-mail: w8eh@arrl.net