Re: WD9EWK and AO-51 V/S, Saturday (2 Sep) morning

Patrick,

Indeed.  Unfortunately, there have only been a small number of stations on.
Of those, half were either not hearing the downlink, the correct downlink,
or were a Mexican cab company, complete with phone patch.  Perhaps it might
be time to start using the PL on days with mode V uplink, since that would
not be the limiting factor for equipment.  I had been wondering why it
seemed I was blocked at time on with southern passes in the past, even
though I had a good RX signal.

On the earlier pass, there were finally only two of us wondering where
everybody else was.  It is a great mode, with deep but quick and infrequent
QSB.

Alan
WA4SCA