Icom 910H aux switching

Hi

I wish to switch my amp and pre amps when using the Icom 910H

Is their any way of having a switching line the changes when the rig goes
into TX
I have read the manual and checked the sockets on the back of the rig but
can't see an aux switching line or voltage change or anything that I could
use.

Dose anyone have any advice or achieved what I wish to do

73 Keith GU6EFB
Checked by AVG Free Edition.