Portable sat operation from Texel Island EU-038

Hi all,

I'll be on holiday on Texel island from september 4-8th. I'll try to
work some satellites with my portable station. I will use a FT817 for
the uplink and an IC-R20 for the downlink. Antenne is an Arrow.

This will be my first portable sat operation so I hope I wil manage some
QSOs, weather and operator dexterity permitting. Locator will be JO23.

I'm glad AO-51 is in high power mode next week, should be no problem
working it.

73,

Andre PH7AT
amsat 36268