Mobile QSO on VO-52

Hi all

On my lunch break i was able to make a QSO with VE3BSB James in his car running. It was my first
QSO with a mobile station on a Transponder type satellite in SSB. I was testting an old KLM 2M 14C
on the downlink and i was using a 7.5' dish on the uplink. The power setting was at 0 on my FT-847.

The hic with low TX power make us often unhearded by some stations and i have to often crank up my
power to be able to make the other party hear me. But on this QSO i was able to keep my power at 0
or near that as the 847 still transmit some wattage my last preamp knows it...

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
"-"