Re: ECHO duty cycle

Hi gould- thanks for information. Hopefully the command team will manage
to eeck out a little more power. I'm not just thinking of myself. As I
recall, one of the purposes of echo was to attract new people ( myself
included ) with an easy to operate satellite. After 2 years, I now use an
8 element beam and preamp to hear echo. Take care, pat