ECHO duty cycle

hello again-

Does anyone know what percentage of a day or orbit the echo transmitters
are ON?

I've been thinking about the battery depth of discharge issue.
Being that they are as a whole 4 amp hours, a 10 percent discharge would
equate to about 1.6 amps for one quarter of an orbit on-time.
According to drew, the transmitters are drawing about .8 amps.

I hope people are viewing depth of discharge as a function of amp-hours
more than voltage ( I realize also important ).

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks, pat n2oeq