OT: Ham radio stores near Moscone Centre ?

Hi all,

Sorry for the off topic post but I'll be in San Francisco attending a
conference at the Moscone Centre first week of Oct, and I was wondering
what Amateur Radio stores are within walking distance of the Centre
since I'm staying at a hotel close by ?

This will be my first trip to SF so I hope I wont get lost :)

Any other AR related info about SF greatly appreciated !

cheers

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT :: QF56if