FO-29 Minimum antenna system to work.

Has anyone tried working FO-29 with egg beaters or other omni
directional array? I have plenty of power and a good preamp. I have yet
to put my yagi's together (after my last move) and wonder if I can
cobble together something that will work.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P