Re: RSS Newsfeeds

On 28 Aug 2006, at 21:02, Trevor wrote:
> There's a growing number of Radio and Space related RSS newsfeeds
> available.
> Amateur Radio Newsfeeds
> http://www.uk.amsat.org/index.php?
> option=com_newsfeeds&catid=20&Itemid=98

I included the AMSAT-UK RSS feed on the page above just to show what
we produce. If you are one of the enlightened few (using Safari on a
Mac :-)) or using a recent version of Firefox you can display the RSS
feeds directly in the browser without needing a separate RSS newsreader.

Feel free to include the AMSAT-UK RSS feed on your website..

Firefox calls this 'live bookmarks'. and you can get more information

If you have any RSS feeds which are related to Amateur Satellites,
let me know and I'll see about adding them to the AMSAT-UK RSS
newsfeed page.  They don't have to be in English as you'll find we
already have AMSAT-DL and ARI there.

John, G1YYH