Re: RSS Newsfeeds

On 28 Aug 2006, at 21:02, Trevor wrote:
> There's a growing number of Radio and Space related RSS newsfeeds
> available.
>
> Amateur Radio Newsfeeds
> http://www.uk.amsat.org/index.php?
> option=com_newsfeeds&catid=20&Itemid=98

I included the AMSAT-UK RSS feed on the page above just to show what
we produce. If you are one of the enlightened few (using Safari on a
Mac :-)) or using a recent version of Firefox you can display the RSS
feeds directly in the browser without needing a separate RSS newsreader.

Feel free to include the AMSAT-UK RSS feed on your website..

Firefox calls this 'live bookmarks'. and you can get more information
at:

	http://johnbokma.com/firefox/rss-and-live-bookmarks.html

If you have any RSS feeds which are related to Amateur Satellites,
let me know and I'll see about adding them to the AMSAT-UK RSS
newsfeed page.  They don't have to be in English as you'll find we
already have AMSAT-DL and ARI there.

John, G1YYH