Re: info

At 10:33 PM -0400 8/26/06, w3vvp wrote:
>I have received the keps from Ray for quite a while. Did I miss a message in
>regards to the keps as I have not received them for the last 2 weeks. I was
>getting them on Friday evening. Thanks for any info. George,W3VVP

Oops. This is my fault. When I switched the KEPS list over to the new
mailing list software, I botched the setup of the list in such a way
that Ray was not able to post the bulletins successfully, and in such
a way that I wasn't automatically notified of the problem either.
Should be fixed now.

Perhaps Ray will resend the latest bulletins. If not, they should go
out as usual next week.

Please accept my apologies.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org