Re: ECHO

> Thats precisely the attitude I was alluding to.
> How about making the telemetry 1200 baud.
> Cant keep throwing money at this aspect of the hobby!
> Why cant you publish the information?
> pat

The satellite is INCAPABLE of transmitting 1200 baud. There is FREE software
out there that can replace a 9600 baud TNC. I like driving fast but I don't
whine that I can't afford a Porsche. I barely have time to do what I've
already volunteered to do and still work enough to pay my bills. You need to
remember that this is a hobby for ALL of us, you included. So excuse me and
the other VOLUNTEERS if we don't have the time to sit and copy telemetry and
publish it for your enjoyment 24 hours of the day when you can do it
yourself FOR FREE.

73, Drew KO4MA