ECHO

greetings

I would like to report very poor reception of echo even with an 8 element
yagi and an 18 Db preamp. I assume the downlink power is real flea power
for battery charging or other testing.

After 2 years of pleading with amsat, the downlink power is still a
mystery. It is not shown on the colaradosatellite telemetry graphs (TX B)
or the amsat website, after repeated requests here and elsewhere I'll
assume it is being held secret for some reason.

There has been a tremendous lack of technical reporting on ECHO.

I realize people are very busy but time should be taken to educate the
amsat community.

73, patrick N2OEQ 32323