simple satellite tracking

Hi guys and gals

thanks to brian, amir paul, and drew for the advice on a simple tracking
program. Instanttrack looked pretty good but I chose not to use it as
there is no demo version. I didnt want to buy without knowing if it worked
on the handheld PC first.

I found a little calculator program called Real95 in the archives that
works very nicely on the Handheld PC. It only shows a tabular readout of
elevation, azimuth, and range but thats fine. Thats all I need for
portable operation.

All the advice is greatly appreciated!  73, patrick N2OEQ