CW to ringtones (was Re: Re: Noise problem)

> There are websites that will convert your CW to ringtones FOR FREE....one
> guy went as far as assigning all his "friends and family" individual
> ringtones of their names in CW...

There are programs that do the same thing.  Some are $$$ but I have used one
free Windows program called Morse Midi by VE3NEA:

I've used this for a couple of years, and have had no problems with the MIDI
files generated by the program.  It's a good way to know if my phone is the
one ringing, if I hear the CW coming from it.

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA