Re: Just got a visual on the ISS!!!!

> If you like watching the ISS go overhead, you will like Iridium Flares
> too.  Check out this website for info:
>
> http://www.satobs.org/iridium.html

THanks.  I was just about to post and ask about this.  I used to observe the
Iridium Flares about 10 years ago, but have long since lost the program I used
for prediction, and actually had forgotten what they were called, or I would
have googled it.  But a couple nights ago I was watching a very dim sat go
across the sky, and it flashed like an Iridium, although not quite so bright
and it flashed more than once, so I don't think it was a real Iridium, but it
made me want to try watching for them again.
Thanks.

Bill Jones         N3JLQ
Sweden Maine
wejones@megalink.net