Re: Noise problem

I guess so - the EU GSM system that we have here has a short message system
for texts up to 120 characters and incoming messages on Nokias are announced
by the phone sending "SMS" in slow CW.

Its very confusing when two or three go off during one train journey...

Will the guilty OH amateur please identify himself!

73

Graham