Satellite tracking on Handheld PC

Greetings from Patrick, N2OEQ

I need advice on tracking satellites with a handheld PC ( not pocket PC )

I recently recieved a NEC mobilepro 750c HPC with a MIPS R4000 processor.
I downloaded a DOS emulation program and tried running the DOS STSPLUS
program. The map took 25 minutes to draw so this is impractical.

Any ideas or experience would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions, pat