Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:36:00 -0400
From: "Stargate" <stargatesg1@verizon.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Just got a visual on the ISS!!!!

The thing that surprised me the most was how BIG it appears to be in the
sky. What I could see with the naked eye looked like 2 large squares,
connected at the points. VERY inspiring!!
I wish I had taken my binoculars out with me.  I will be watching for other
passes.
Strange thing is, I didn't hear any activity on 145.800.
I figured I would hear some kind of activity.

RoD
KD0XX