67 Hz PL Frequency Tolerance?

I've looked through the AMSAT web site and the AO-51 book but can't any
information about the frequency tolerance of the satellite receive
system to the 67 Hz PL tone.

I believe someone way back when actually did some measurements after it
was launched but I can't find it either. Does +/- 2 Hz sound right? What
about the level (deviation) require? Is it the same for the Mode V and L
receivers?

Regards and thanks...Bill - N6GHz