Drake 2880

Hi Folks, i now have my new drake 2880 up on the tower, the one i smoked i had a peek inside and it looks as if it's just the FET transisitor at the front end has gone. Does anyone know of a substitute replacement that would work?. I'd like to give it to another amateur friend if it can be fixed.Any help will be appreciated. 73 de Scott VE6ITV