Noise level problem

We are always struggling with the noise level. On HF VHF UHF and on microwaves it is our worse
enemy. We are playing with preamps, fliters, low loss feed lines but it seems we forget one source
of noise 'The voices from the deads..' or the voices of the other side.

If you live near a cemetery could be your noise figure can be higher than normal!

Did any one ever check this possible noise source?

For those who wants to push their own investigations just go on:

http://www.aaevp.com/index.htm

In the recent interference thread, nobody mentioned this world-wide noise source, An interresting
new way to have fresh news about our future HEO launch... :) Or at least it can help some with a
good QSO to get a second advice warning on our moves? Could be AO-7 has been awakened from the
deads by theses voices?

If you enter in a discussion just ask your other party if he/she can do something about AO-40? He
probably switch on their frequencies that's why we loose it on our side.

In our present situation could be asking the deads can produce more results! if not nobody will
notice...

Business as usual...

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe