Re: Missing postings to AMSAT-BB

At 9:15 PM +0100 8/20/06, Félim Doyle M3HIM wrote:
>Why might it be that very occasionally my postings to the AMSAT-BB never
>seem to arrive?

Could be any of a number of reasons. Next time you notice a message
not arriving, send the specifics (sending email address, exact time
sent, subject of message) to me and I can try to track down that
specific message. Unless the message never made it to amsat.org I
should be able to.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org
AMSAT.ORG mailing list maintenance