Missing postings to AMSAT-BB

Hi all.

Why might it be that very occasionally my postings to the AMSAT-BB never
seem to arrive? It has happened three times (I think) in the past month or
two but I have not established a pattern. It appears to occur whether it is
a reply to another message or an original composition. It may happen when
there are other addresses in the To: or Cc: list but similar messages do get
through. I sent one the other day (a reply to another posting) and included
SAREX in the To: list but only the SAREX copy arrived. So could it be an
intermittent fault with the AMSAT-BB mailer daemon?

All suggestions welcome.

73 de

Félim M3HIM
IO91ot