2m antenna

Hello,
I'm looking for an antenna design for 2 meters that is on 22cm tall.  I
would like to mount the antenna on my car and be able to drive my garage
without removing the antenna.  Of course I would like to have rhcp to
work satellites.  I have modeled a couple of cross-loop antenna but
can't get the SWR below 3.   Questions - should I model for 50 ohm or
100 ohm?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

73,

Wally